We're following the proper protocols to keep you safe!
If you are feeling unwell, have come in contact with anyone who has COVID like symptoms, or are waiting on test results, please stay home until it is safe for you to return.
Before you come to class:
- Complete the online COVID screening form before attending any class
- Until 4:30pm, park in only spots labelled 10&11 out front, otherwise park on the street.
- Please enter the gym 5 minutes prior to your class start time, to avoid congregating in the lobby.
- Must enter the gym space through the change rooms (the kitchen is for exiting the gym).
- Masks must be worn into the building but can be removed once your workout begins.
- Upon entering the building, please use hand sanitizer at the door.
- Do not enter the gym area until the coach calls you in for class. They will be disinfecting the space from the previous class.
Come to class prepared:
- Bring everything you need to class! Including a water bottle, towel to control sweat and your own chalk bag (provided on your first visit)
- Come to class wearing your workout gear – change rooms and showers are available, but limited to 2 people at a time and must be sprayed with disinfectant after use.
- Please respect the coaches and follow any coaching directions at all times.
- Listen for coach’s instructions regarding spacing – especially if the working involves you leaving your workout square
- Washrooms are available for use – Lysol wipes are provided to sanitize the bathroom after use and wear your mask!
- No-touch water bottle fill station available in the kitchen – no gym cups, bottles or utensils to be used by members.
- Masks MUST be worn to/from the bathroom or filling water bottles.
- If at any time you need to leave your square (other than workout purposes) double check with your coach first.
- During workouts that involve the rig and/or running, be mindful to keep 3m distance at all times.
- During workouts that involve the rig and/or running, be mindful to not step in anyone else’s square – even if it is not currently in use.
- When you are going to the rig, please only travel in front of your square.
- Please be mindful of the coaches space as well, keep your 3m distance from them and do not leave your square to ask them a question unless you clear it with the coach first.
- No high fives, fist bumps or class pictures.
- Stack the weights and equipment in their designated space on the floor.
- Once your workout is complete and you are cleaning up, you must put your mask back on
- Each workout space is supplied with its own floor mop, disinfectant, paper towel and a garbage can.
- Wipe down any chalk or sweat messes on the floor.
- Wipe down any high contact areas from your workout (rower handles, seats, DB’s and Barbells).
- Wipe down any equipment from the selves and return the equipment to the shelves one person at a time (slam balls, wall balls, DBs, etc.).
- The coach will then be disinfecting all areas of the gym before the next class arrives.
- Masks must be worn as you exit from the gym.
- You can exit from the back or front door.
- If you are exiting via the front door, leave the gym area via the kitchen, not the change rooms.
- Please make sure to keep 3m apart from others when leaving the building.